Hyde Suites & Residences Midtown
Ideally located in the heart of Midtown steps away from premium retail shopping and fine dining including the neighboring Miami Design District which is well into a $312 million renovation and expansion, as it becomes home to some of the biggest names in fashion retail offering a uniquely new urban chic street retail experience, mixing high-end fashion, home design and an exquisite array of fine dining establishments.
- 5-10 minutes away from most of Miami’s great destinations, including Miami Beach, Downtown, Wynwood Arts District, Miami International Airport, Performing Arts Center and American Airlines Arena, among others.
- HYDE Midtown is a 31-story new construction development with 397 luxury condominium residences. Expansive floor- to-ceiling windows, glass railing terraces, oversized balconies and stunning city and bay views – welcome to urban utopia. Just outside your door, the convenience of shopping and dining will beckon you to enjoy, a uniquely creative urban experience with works of art, and historic sites all coexist alongside some of world’s most recognizable names in fashion and design.
- By the creative mind of the renown David Rockwell HYDE Midtown offers a fresh and sophisticated take on chic urban living with that creativity and innovation and functional precision the Rockwell Group is known for.
- Architecture by Arquitectonica, Bernardo Fort Brescia once again creates a sculpted masterpiece with an iconic and elegant streamline design.
Hyde Midtown Suites & Residences
- 397 Condominium Residences that can be rented monthly (maximum 12 times per year).
- 60 Designer Suites fully finished and furnished by David Rockwell available for daily rentals with management by SBE hotels.
- Elevated 7th floor level amenities resort deck fully loaded with pool cabanas around a heated pool and spa and beautifully landscaped sun terrace with stunning bay views and the Miami Skyline.
- State-of-the-art fully equipped fitness center with cardio area overlooking the pool deck and Biscayne Bay.
- Professionally staffed Spa.
- Only tennis court in Midtown.
- Permanent installation of world class museum quality art throughout the building’s public spaces.
- Exclusive On-Demand concierge staff and services with convenient mail and receiving desk.
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- High-speed internet access in all public areas.
- 24-hour attended security services and controlled access.
- Open-concept contemporary floor plans featuring studios and several choices of one, two and three bedroom floor plans delivered fully finished with premium wall-to-wall carpeting throughout living, dining & bedrooms, imported porcelain tile in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Wide private terraces with glass railings for unobstructed views, accessible from the living and bedroom areas of most residences.
- Amazing city views and Biscayne Bay views from select residences.
- Energy efficient, tinted impact resistant floor to ceiling sliding glass doors and windows.
- Spacious walk-in wardrobes in most residences.
- A premium selection of contemporary European cabinetry.
- Imported solid surface counter tops.
- Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator/ freezer, stove glass cooktop, built-in oven, multi-cycle quietdishwasher, built in microwave with integrated vent hood and stackable washer and dryer.
- Double stainless steel under-mount sink, with single-lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer.
- Imported designer porcelain tile floor.Bathroom Features
- European cabinetry with exceptional detailing.
- Imported solid surface counter tops.
- Full size vanity mirrors.
- Floors and wet walls clad in imported designer porcelain tile.
- Designer bathroom fixtures and accessories.
The hippest chefs and restaurateurs make Hyde Midtown and the surrounding area a culinary destination with a menu of choices unlike any other. Walk along the streets featuring provocative urban art and find a wide array of options, including Gigi’s, Sugarcane, The Cheese Course, Bocce Bar, Salumeria, Cypress Room, Michael’s Genuine, Harry’s Pizzeria, Mandolin, Joey’s and more.
Fashion & Design District
Dedicated to innovative fashion, design, architecture, and dining experiences, the Miami Design District is the epicenter of Avant-garde living in South Florida. From globally renowned uber-luxury fashion boutiques to art galleries and fairs that only exist here, Hyde Midtown puts you at the center of cultural cool. Take a step in any direction and it’s an all-day, all-night, all-year-round adventure into the authentic soul of the city. Surrounded by the finest brands in interiors, furnishings, fixtures, art galleries, clothing, and ahead-of-the trend restaurants, the Design District will be the new capital of creative, connected, high-end residential living.