The Porsche Design Tower Condominium in Sunny Isles Beach, FL is one of a kind! It is the world’s first condominium complex in the world designed with elevators that can take you directly to your front door while you sit in your car. During your ride to your front door, you and your passengers will be able to enjoy oceanfront views as you escalate to your luxury oceanfront condominium.
The Porsche Design Tower Miami is a collaborative effort between Germany’s Porsche Design Group and local luxury condominium developer Gil Dezer. The Dezer Development group has worked in partnership with Donald Trump to develop 8 highly successful luxury condominium developments in South Florida. Residents will be able to see their cars from their living rooms. “So people with fancy cars and antiques, they will actually have a really nice view of them” Dezer told the Miami Herald. At 60 stories (650 feet), the iconic Porsche Design Tower condominium will be one of the tallest oceanfront condominium and penthouse home towers in not just the greater Miami Beach area, but the entire United States. This luxury condominium tower is located on 2.2 acres of beachfront property on Collins Ave. in Sunny Isles Beach. It will feature only 132 exclusive luxury condominium residences expansive living balconies. The floor plans range from 3 to 5 bedrooms and from 3,800 S/F to over 9,500 S/F. The top 4 floors features a 4 story luxury penthouse with multiple rooftop decks with 2 pools, summer kitchens and more.
How does it work? (view the new video virtual tour shown below) After the resident pulls over and switches off the engine, a robotic arm that works like an automatic plank will scoop up the car and put it into the elevator. Once at the desired floor, that same robotic arm will park the car, leaving the resident in front of their front door. The glass elevators will give residents and their guest unparalleled views of the ocean, city, Intracoastal and South Florida landscape during their ride to their home, expected to last 45 to 90 seconds. All units will be provided with a minimum of 2 parking spaces, larger residences will offer 4 parking spaces.
- At the top of the world in a four level Penthouse. How do you crown Miami’s most impressive luxury residential tower? With the most lavish and sophisticated Penthouse like only Porsche Design can do it. Private pools, sky garages, and intelligently designed spaces with infinite views that offer a caliber of luxury and lifestyle never seen before.
- Here is what being at the top of the world will be like:
Penthouse with four levels starts in the 56th floor Four Suite Bedrooms (Can be converted to six bedrooms)
Two Dens/Flex rooms
Six and a half baths
Two private pools
One rooftop + One terrace + Two balconies + Two Summer Kitchens Dramatic twenty feet high ceilings in some areas Four car garage in the residence 16,915 total square feet or 1571 total square meters
located on the Beach in Sunny Isles, Florida
|Address: 18555 Collins Ave.||Area: Sunny Isles Beach|
|Completion Date: 2016||Bedrooms: 3-5|
|Developer: Dezer Development||Floors: 60|
|Total Units: 132||Unit Size: 3,800 – 9,500|
200 feet of sugar-sand Atlantic Ocean Frontage.
Robotic car lift directly to your private sky garage.
Elegant porte-cochere entrance with 24-hour valet services.
Exquisitely appointed three-story lobby with full glass car lift observatory.
24-hour security services and in house car concierge as well as on-site concierge.
Ocean front ballroom with kitchen for hosting events.
Elevated, lushly landscaped oceanfront terrace with heated swimming pool, pool attendants and food & beverage service.
Oceanfront state-of-the-art fitness center and resident’s health spa with expensive oceanfront views.
Multi-purpose clubroom equipped with stadium seating theater, virtual golf and a four seat race car simulation video game.
Lobby level restaurant enclosed in glass with private wine lockers for each residence.
Lobby level bar lounge overlooking the ocean equipped with big screen TV and monumental fire place.
Sunset terrace with two oversize swim spas overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways.
Porsche Design Tower Amenities
- 3-story high lobby with glass car elevator observatory in center of lobby
- Lobby level restaurant overlooking the ocean with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Private enclosed wine locker for each unit located within the restaurant.
- Lobby level Bar & Lounge overlooking the ocean with monumental fireplace and big screen TV’s
- 1 oceanfront pool located on first floor landscaped deck with food & beverage service.
- 2 oversize plunge spas located at the 5th floor west side Sunset Deck overlooking the Intracoastal Waterways.
- Game room & Ball Room with elevated ceilings, located on 5th floor (NE Section):
- Virtual Golf Simulator.
- 4-car interconnected virtual race simulator.
- Movie theater with stadium seating, popcorn bar and surround sound.
- Card table and billiard area.
- Oceanfront ballroom equipped with Bar & catering kitchen.
- Oceanfront fitness room equipped with state-of-the art machines and oceanfront yoga room.
- Oceanfront Hair saloon with manicure and pedicure stations.
- Men & Woman’s spa equipped with snow room, sauna and steam rooms.
- Locker room area with bathrooms and showers.
- Unisex treatment rooms: Massage, facial & Vichy shower.
- Sunset Terrace (located on 6th Floor – W section)
- Two oversize plunge spas.
- Outdoor seating/sunbathing deck for afternoon sun and watching sunsets.
- Additional tanning deck one level below that connects with the Spa.